NYPD First Precinct Fixing Favors NYPD Crimes

NYPD PO Eugene Schatz arrested Oct 2019 drunk driving! Who thinks that's a first? Until there are Federal arrests of those party to the goal erasing crimes, violently threatening me including over the phone, online, conspiring to ERASE all crimes by falsifying police reports, downgrading Crimes to 0 crimes NO JUSTICE! Dr Andrew Fagelman didn't fire Delita Hooks, he takes her to drug parties. Dr F got quite a favor from corrupt NYPD detectives willingly to OBSTRUCT JUSTICE/DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ME w/ their supervisors willing to break laws by ERASING CRIMES but Dr Andrew Fagelman can't stop the bad yelp reviews! He has NYPD patients! Gaslighting online any NYPD retired NYPD involved?

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩ ⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩ youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!


ANY FIXING AND FAVORS FOR JEFFREY EPSTEIN OR GHISLAINE MAXWELL? Did Epstein co-own The Mercer w/ Andre?

Another 1st Precinct Henry Buhl of Vesco Infamy!


http://corruptny-c.blogspot.com/2017/03/dr-fagelman-new-yelp-review-worst-doctor.html


NYPD PO Magori or Migori you tell me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syrc3ncHFTI hear her lie to me and violate my constitutional rights with NYPD Sgt Chen backing her up and preventing me from reporting Delita Hooks False Cross complaint. Sgt Chen also refuses to come down and face me a violation of protocol.


NYPD PC O'NEILL BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER ATTEMPTING TO ERASE EVIDENCE COMPLICITY!

Delita Hooks letter in response to Ron Kuby's short hand for Suzannah Troy is being coerced -Delita Hooks letter to NYPD Detective Andrew Dwyer threatens a 2nd false cross complaint! NYPD Lt Angelo Burgos signed off on it with NYPD Ed Winski's knowledge and top brass including Internal Affairs protecting a pile-up of crimes including a series of threats, falsified police reports coercion. Corp Counsel lawyers including Zachary Carter lied in legal documents again protecting all crimes, obstructing Justice yet again and protecting violations of my Civil Rights!



First Yelp review 2009 describes Dr Andrew Fagelman's staff as bi polar but who knew they would commit a series of crimes and get corrupt NYPD at the First Precinct to join in the crimes committing even more crimes.

http://mdandrewfagelmanreceptionistassaults.blogspot.com/2017/04/dr-andrew-fagelman-first-review-staff.html






Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Suzannah Troy Update Lawsuit NYPD IAB Ray Kelly Chief Campisi Det John Vergona update



What I learned today:  Det John Vergona and Lt. Angelo Burgos were allowed to retired despite
IAB having an open investigation in to Det John Vergona and IAB is not suppose to allow 
NYPD being investigated to retire.  Burgos was on terminal leave that has nothing to do with 
cancer but he was still Vergona’s supervisor along with Sgt Chen and I was emailing Burgos and even took my 
email to Lt. Angelo Burgos asking for Sgt Chen and Det Vergona’s badge numbers to 
NYPD commissioner Ray Kelly, Chief Campisi and DI Ed Winski asking them as well for badge numbers that were never given to me.

Kelly and Campisi’s lawyer want as much time as possible to delay me getting Justice in my opinion because told me Vergona had retired and I told her IAB should not have allowed Det Vergona or Lt. Burgos retire because this is an open case and now your clients want to benefit from IAB’s wrong doing with a delay of 60 days?  I say I wasn’t open to 60 days.

I learned the in my opinion corrupt NYPD that fixed Dr. Andrew Fagelman’s violent lying receptionist
Delita Hooks violent assault sealed her other crime her false cross complaint sealed it like a dead body
the NYPD wanted to hide along with their involvement fixing her crime and coercing me with Det John Vergona knowingly using Delita Hooks false cross complaint to threaten me with false 
imprisonment.

The NYPD wanted to seal Delita Hooks crime along with the NYPD’s direct role in her crime
truly accessories with Delita Hooks violating my rights to fix her violent crime rather than take
her crimes the assault and the false cross complaint to the DA the corrupt cops involved sealed 
her crimes including her false allegations and false cross complaint.








No comments:

Post a Comment